Intro to Bluetooth Low Energy [PDF]100% SSL Secure
This book is available to download for FREE. However, you could choose to pay any amount (as small as it may be) to support it.
Learn everything you need to get started with Bluetooth Low Energy in a single weekend. Featuring Bluetooth 5.0 and an Intro to Bluetooth Mesh
This ebook will help you learn all the basics and uncover all the mysteries and questions you have about the core concepts of Bluetooth Low Energy in just 100 pages!
With this book in your hands, I'll be saving you from going down this painful path of learning BLE that I've gone through! Instead, you'll spend a few hours reading through this guide that will teach you the core concepts of BLE and Bluetooth 5 - only what you really need to know as a newcomer to this trending wireless technology in the IoT space.
By reading this book, you will learn:
- The basics of Bluetooth Low Energy & Bluetooth 5
- The difference between BLE and Bluetooth Classic (the one used for streaming audio and connecting headsets)
- The benefits and limitations of using BLE and which use cases make the most sense for BLE
- The difference between a BLE Central and a BLE Peripheral
- All about GATT (Generic Attribute Profile) and GAP (Generic Access Profile)
- How Bluetooth 5 achieves double the speed, four times the range, and eight times the advertising capacity
- How BLE devices advertise and discover each other
- How two BLE devices connect to each other
- How BLE devices exchange and transfer data between each other
- Profiles, Services, and Characteristics
- How secure BLE is, and how BLE devices secure the communication channel between them
- The different connection and advertising parameters and what each of them means
Download your copy TODAY to get your hands on the best guide to getting started with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Bluetooth 5!
- 1 PDF