Bluetooth 5 & Bluetooth Low Energy: A Developer's Guide [e-book + 12 video tutorials]100% SSL Secure
The 1st & ONLY practical Bluetooth 5 & Bluetooth Low Energy developer guide!
Stop reading books that look good on paper, but leave you wondering how to start developing.
Accelerate your learning with this bundle!
(E-book + Source Code + 12 Video Tutorials)
It includes everything in the Base Package (E-book + Source Code) PLUS the following:
9 VIDEO Tutorials (3.5 hours, VALUED at over $200!):
- How to set up your development environment using open source tools on Linux (Segger Embedded Studio)
- How to set up your development environment using open source tools on Windows (Segger Embedded Studio)
- How to debug your nRF52 application in Segger Embedded Studio (SES)
- How to use Bluetooth Developer Studio to design your GATT
- Advanced use of nRF Connect to debug your BLE application
- How to use the Ellisys Bluetooth Tracker to debug your BLE application
- How to use the Nordic BLE sniffer to capture and analyze your BLE traffic
- How to measure your application current and power consumption using the Nordic Power Profiler Kit (PPK)
- How to navigate the 2,800+ page Bluetooth Specification Document!
3 BONUS Video tutorials included:
- Bluetooth 5 long-range (Coded PHY)
- "Hello World" example with Security implementation
- nRF Cloud Connectivity (Internet Gateway)
More tutorials to be added as well!
Order today and get your hands on this complete practical Bluetooth Low Energy developer guide!
- 11 PDF and 12 MP4